Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Weekend!

So I'm supposed to be packing right now, but I am putting it off, once again! I am really excited for the weekend. I have been looking forward to it for weeks now!

Tomorrow morning I have rehearsal. Later in the day I have 2 shows to perform for colorguard. After my second show I am leaving for Santa Clara for my summer colorguard banquet! I'm really excited because I haven't seen my friends in a few months, and after seeing them every day for three months, I miss them like crazy!

This weekend couldn't have come at a mroe perfect time either. I had two tests last week, and one this week, on top of our final draft deadline for yearbook, and all the other homework assignments that need to be done every week! It's a relief to be done with the tests, but of course there is no break in school. Homework still has to be done, work still has to get done, and social lives still have to be kept.

Unfortunitly this semester is really testing me with my time management. I probably took on too much this year, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... hopefully it just won't close in on me before i get there!

No comments: